Cook : 25 minutes
12 hours in the refrigerator
Filling: 900 g ricotta, 250 g white granulated sugar, 3 tablespoons flour, 2 sticks of vanilla, lemon zest from one lemon, 2 tablespoons lemon juice, 3 large eggs plus one yolk, 200 ml cream, a pinch of salt, 250 g raspberries
For garnish: 125 g raspberries
1.Preheat oven to 110 g C or last stage gas furnaces.
2. Place ricotta in a bowl and stir for 2 minutes with mixer at low speed.
3. Gradually add the 3 egg yolks, sugar, then flour and a pinch of salt, stirring all the while with an electric mixer at low speed.
4. Add vanilla seeds cleaned of those two sticks of vanilla, lemon peel and lemon juice.
5. Mix sour cream separately until smooth in a bowl then add the other ingredients. Continue to mix with mixer on low speed slowly.
6. Grease baking tray with melted butter.
7. Mix in a blender to obtain a 250 g raspberries homogeneous composition and then add the raspberries in the filling mixture and stir with a stick to create a decoration of the two mixtures.
8. Pour the filling into the pan, put pan in oven for 25 minutes at 110 degrees C. After this time stop the oven and let cake cool in oven 2 hours.
9. After cake has cooled remove from the tray and arranged with the 125 gr raspberries.
10. Cover cake with foil and leave in refrigerator for 12 hours (overnight).
11. Good appetite!